Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Time's Tickin' Away!

I won my grade match game last night. Fairfield won 2.5-1.5 which means that St george will beat us in the end by half a point..... Now we just got to wait for other results.......

Well..... I'm reasonably happy with my results 6/8. One game i totally botched up something severe and the other i sacked unsoundly..... I wasn't to know at the time but that team is now leading the comp..... As it turns out we will beat Rooty Hill.... Now it isjust whether North Sydney can hammer Ryde eastwood and we might get second or equal second....

I was astonished last night when i found out that the st George club does not use digital clocks! For such a big club i would think that they would be with the times. Campbelltown uses analogue clocks but they do not have any digital clocks..... I am going to suggest we change this... :D

Advantages of digital clocks over analogue clocks:
- Can see the display better
- Can accurately know when you are under five minutes.
- Ease in setting digital clocks compared to analogue clocks especially when clocks have to be wound back after a time period has been completed.

There would be more but IMHO it would make sense to use digital clocks over analogue clocks.

tick tick tick tick tick.......

No comments: