Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Time management

My new years resolution is to manage my time more efficiently so that i get things done on time and without any rush. I started on Sunday night by typing myself out a daily schedule for this week. I believe that allocating my time to various tasks will improve the chances of me getting work, playing better chess, improving my management of administration activities and more...... Including regular blogging.

I've started studying chess by reading a book that i have started several times but never got past the first few chapters - My System by Aaron Nimzowitch. I will also start studying endgames using Dvoretsky's endgame manual. And soon I intend on starting on the " Seven circles" method which i have previously commented on a while back. No more online blitz for me :D

I have had to adjust my schedules though. I didnt leave any time to Blog! lol

No comments: