Monday, February 04, 2008

Lotsa Doctors in the House!

For thie top boards in the Australia Day Weekender and a couple of times for the Australian Championships I deciphered some games to put into chess datgabases. I could not believe at the crppy writing of a lot of chessplayers. Maybe this is why the Monroi system works well. (unless you have DGT boards working of course).

For multiple games shown below I was not ablle to decipher all the moves due to messy handwriting. I gotta say that George Xie and GM Dejan antic are he worst. I find Geroge Xie's Handwriting eligible at the start of the game but deteriorates once the game starts to get interesting. as for Dejan Antic is scoresheets use the german or european? notation using Laufer and S sprenger or something like that.

Now I'm not saying that My handwriting is perfect... Far from it. But you would think by the messy writing that all thes people are Doctors! lol

Igor Bjelobrk bucks the trend. The winner of the ADW has good handwritten scoresheets!

No comments: